List Price: $ 19.00
Save 25 % off List Price
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook : A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Process Quality, Speed, and Complexity
A BUSINESSWEEK BESTSELLER
Bestselling Lean Six Sigma author Michael George provides the first pocket guide for deployers of Lean Six Sigma
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook blends Lean and Six Sigma tools and concepts, providing expert advice on how to determine which tool within a "family" is best for different purposes. Packed with detailed examples and step-bystep instructions, it's the ideal handy reference guide to help Green and Black Belts make the transition from the classroom to the field.
* Features brief summaries and examples of the 70 most important tools in Lean Six Sigma, such as "Pull," "Heijunka," and "Control Charts"
* Groups tools by purpose and usage
* Offers a quick, easy reference on using the DMAIC improvement cycle
* Provides comprehensive coverage in a compact, portable format.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
McGraw-Hill Companies, The
September 22, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.