A comprehensive guide to investment analysis and portfolio management by an expert team from the CFA Institute
In a world of specialization, no other profession likely requires such broad, yet in-depth knowledge than that of financial analyst. Financial analysts must not only possess a broad understanding of the financial markets-including structure, organization, efficiency, portfolio management, risk and return, and planning and construction-but they must also have a strong sense of how to evaluate industries and companies prior to engaging in an analysis of a specific stock. Investments: Principles of Portfolio and Equity Analysis provides the broad-based knowledge professionals and students of the markets need to manage money and maximize return. The book
* Details market structure and functions, market anomalies, secondary market basics, and regulation
* Describes investment assets and asset classes, types of positions and orders, as well as forecasting methodologies
* Discusses return and risk characteristics, portfolio diversification and management, the basics of both technical analysis and major technical indicators, and much more
* A companion Workbook, which includes learning outcomes, summary overviews, and problems and solutions sections is available and sold separately
Investments provides readers unparalleled access to the best in professional quality information on investment analysis and portfolio management.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.