Get complete coverage of Oracle E-Business Suite's self-service modules, including Oracle iProcurement, Oracle Internet Expenses, Oracle iSupplier Portal, and Oracle iReceivables, inside this Oracle Press guide. Oracle Self-Service Applications discusses the features of each module and how they benefit organizational workflow, and reviews common implementation considerations that apply to all the applications. The book also provides detailed configuration instructions explaining each screen and field. Learn how to set up and use:
* Oracle iProcurement for automating both the requesting and approval of requisitions
* Oracle Internet Expenses for streamlining the entry, approval, and auditing of expense reports, including credit card processing
* Oracle iSupplier Portal to allow secure supplier collaboration
* Oracle iReceivables to enable customers and employees to review account information online
* The order management portal for granting inquiry-only viewing and tracking of orders and delivery status
* Oracle Bill Presentment Architecture for customizing invoices
* Oracle Approvals Management to accommodate complex rules for approving transactions
* Oracle Application Framework to customize both the options and usability of the self-service applications
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 25, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.