Valuable information on planning a wedding within a budget
Are you planning a wedding, but worried about how much money you'll have to spend? In today's tough economic times, planning a budget wedding is more important than ever. This fun, money-saving guide is packed with tips for planning the wedding of your dreams without breaking your bank account!
Inside you'll find tons of tips and advice for planning a budget-friendly celebration while still remaining true to your personality, values, and tastes. You'll see how to make and keep your wedding budget; select the most economical time to get married; scope out wedding locations that fit the bill; and incorporate everything from economical to green ideas that emphasize style and elegance. Plus, you get tips and pointers for negotiating with vendors and avoiding hidden expenses and add-ons.
* Hands-on information for planning a stylish wedding while sticking to your budget
* Shows you how to get deals on gowns, tuxes, cakes, invitations, photography, food, and more
* Tips for creating your own wedding items, such as decorations and favors
* Meg Schneider is an award-winning journalist who planned her own wedding for less than $5,000
You don't have to settle for less on your wedding day. Budget Weddings For Dummies is the only guide you need to save yourself money, time, and stress while you plan a beautiful, memorable ceremony!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.