Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Get started using Windows 7 right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots with streamlined explanations show you how to use all the new and improved features of this sleek operating system. You'll find tips for customizing your desktop, managing files, connecting to the Internet, using email, adding hardware and software, and enjoying photos, music, and video. Learn how to set up a wired or wireless network and secure your entire system too. Get the book that gets you up-and-running on Windows 7 in no time.
Use these handy guideposts:
* Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
* Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
* Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
* Bonus information related to the topic being covered
* Errors and pitfalls to avoid
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 15, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.