Better than guidebooks, these first-person accounts paint vivid pictures of a traveler's experience in Spain. Like familiar music and favorite scents, they'll awaken a taste for adventure in those who have yet to travel, and bring back memories for those who have. Romance, surprise, discovery and wisdom all bubble through these authors' inviting pieces.
Dive into Spain with these fresh storytellers and
* Run with the bulls in Pamplona, or stumble across romance there instead
* Trek 600 miles on the Camino de Santiago and discover your inner strength
* Throw your share of 90,000 pounds of tomatoes in Europe's biggest food fight at Bu�ol
* Lose your wallet, your passport, your entire pack--or maybe just your old ways of thinking
Whether it's dancing flamenco in Granada, sleeping beneath the stars on a Barcelona beach, or driving a stick-shift through Andalusia, this collection of youthful adventures (and misadventures) will keep aspiring and experienced travelers laughing, cringing, and turning the pages for more.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Pearson Venture Group
November 29, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.