Better than guidebooks, these first-person accounts paint vivid pictures of a traveler's experience in Italy. Like familiar music and favorite scents, they'll awaken a taste for adventure in those who have yet to travel, and bring back memories for those who have. Romance, surprise, discovery and wisdom all bubble through these authors' inviting pieces.
Dive into Italy with these fresh storytellers and
* Sneak past Vatican guards to see Michaelangelo's Pieta
* Break out of a locked hostel to catch the morning train to Rome
* Find a surprise romance in the fresh sea air of Cinque Terre
* Meet your cheek-pinching, food-loving Sicilian relatives in the old country
Whether it's discovering the ruins of Pompeii, hiking the hilly back roads of Tuscany, or sleeping on a park bench in Venice, this collection of youthful adventures (and misadventures) will keep aspiring and experienced travelers laughing, cringing, and turning the pages for more.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Pearson Venture Group
November 29, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.