The Spider-Man 2 Dream Machine--from original idea to final cut-- unmasking the creative genius at work in the blockbuster movie
The epic adventure of one of the greatest superheroes of all time explodes on the silver screen as never before. Now, in this captivating journey behind the scenes and into the imagination, fans can discover how the myth and magic became real in Spider-Man 2, as they plunge deeper into Spider-Man's world to meet the characters, explore the environments, and follow the storyline in a stunning visual journey. Packed with hundreds of amazing production illustrations, prepared by many of the most talented illustrators in Hollywood, Caught in the Web features
- Original sketches, artwork, and doodles that became the inspirations for characters, sets, and computer-generated imagery
- Climactic scenes from the movie as they first appeared in conceptual art
- Design work used to develop costumes and visual effects--as well as blueprints and architectural drafts used in the construction of both physical and virtual environments
- Unique insights into the genesis of Doc Ock--revealing how he evolved from his comic-book origins
- An intimate behind-the-scenes look at the full creative process for Spider-Man 2
Enter the amazing realm where dreams come true and discover how the epic adventure was created as you immerse yourself in the action and atmosphere of Spider-Man 2, from the first rough sketches to the final on-screen adventure.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 24, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.