List Price: $ 12.95
Save 18 % off List Price
Bike NYC : The Cyclist's Guide to New York City
With an average of 236,000 New Yorkers biking per day, Bike NYC is the definitive guide to bicycling culture in the city's fastest growing mode of transportation from the authors of the popular BikeBlogNYC.com. Part guidebook, photo essay, history and human-interest story, this book offers instructions for a dozen rides led by seasoned tour guides through all of the five boroughs. Rediscover the city and its biking culture through:
* A scenic trip up the Hudson during the peak of the fall foliage
* A Halloween night ride through the brownstones of Brooklyn to the parallel universe of the Kensington mansions
* NYC bike clubs such as the Classic Rider
* Front row seats to the Alley Cat races
With extras such as maps, safety tips, bike shop rankings, public bathroom locations, accessories, and fashion dos and don'ts, Bike NYC is the essential guide for urban cyclists.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 10, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.