Tried-and-true tips for dazzling your audience
Conquer your public speaking jitters and deliver a dynamite speech
Anxious about public speaking* Have no fear! Use this friendly guide as your personal arsenal of tools to overcome stage fright and build a rapport with your audience. From researching your topic and preparing the room to crafting a riveting address, these savvy tips will help you deliver a masterful presentation.
The Dummies Way
* Explanations in plain English
* "Get in, get out" information
* Icons and other navigational aids
* Tear-out cheat sheet
* Top ten lists
* A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
* Speak with confidence
* Create spectacular visual aids
* Add power with body language
* Address international and virtual audiences
* Answer questions the right way
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 01, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.