Should I Stay or Should I Go? : A Guide to Knowing if Your Relationship Can--and Should--be Saved
A guide to making the ultimate relationship decision from the author of Why Does He Do That?
In this supportive and straightforward guide, Lundy Bancroft, the author of Why Does He Do That?, and communication specialist JAC Patrissi offer a way for women to practically take stock of their relationships and move forward-with or without their partners.
Women involved in chronically frustrating or unfulfilling relationships will learn to:
* Tell the difference between a healthy-yet-difficult relationship and one that is really not working
* Recognize the signs that their partner has a serious problem
* Stop waiting to see what happens-and make their own growth the top priority
* Prepare for life without their partner-even as they keep trying to make the relationship work
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.