Do you want to develop Web sites without the help of a programmer? Lucky for you there's DotNetNuke, a content management system that allows you to build and maintain dynamic Web sites just by using a Web browser.
DotNetNuke For Dummies helps you get down to business and shows you how to create a user-friendly Web site. You'll find out how you can build and manage a flexible, versatile site with all the advantages an open-source application offers, use convenient modules, build a community, and save some money at the same time. This plain-English guide lets you discover how to:
* Install, run, and troubleshoot DotNetNuke
* Change and customize portal settings
* Add and manage pages on your site
* Make your site look professional
* Deliver contents with Text/HTML
* Add news feeds, online surveys, and banners
* Interact with visitors through blogging, feedback comments, and forums
* Create an e-business
* Customize the look of your site with exciting components
This book features cool new modules that will meet every Web site's need, both commercial and personal. With DotNetNuke For Dummies, you'll get up to speed with this wonderful online tool and create your own corner of the World Wide Web!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 01, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.