List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Stratford, the West Midlands & the Marches
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest England guide book and includes:
- Stratford, the West Midlands & the Marches chapter
- Understanding England
- Stratford, the West Midlands & the Marches maps
Discover chocolate-box villages of wonky timbered houses, ancient stone churches and stately homes that look like the last lord of the manor just clip-clopped out of the stables.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Stratford, the West Midlands & the Marches, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Stratford, the West Midlands & the Marches.
- Understanding England: England Today, History, The English Kitchen, Architecture in England, The English Landscape, English Literature, The Arts in England, Sporting England, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Birmingham, Warwickshire, Coventry, Warwick & around, Kenilworth, Stratford-upon-Avon & around, Staffordshire, Stafford & around, Lichfield, Stoke-on-Trent & around, Leek, Worcestershire, Worcester & around, Great Malvern, Upton-upon-Severn, Herefordshire, Hereford & around, Hay-on-Wye, Ross-on-Wye, Forest of Dean, Ledbury & around, Shropshire, Shrewsbury & around, Ironbridge Gorge, Much Wenlock & around, Bridgnorth & around, Church Stretton & around, Bishop's Castle, Ludlow & around and North Shropshire.
Lonely Planet's England guide is researched and written by: David Else, Peter Dragicevich, Belinda Dixon, Joe Bindloss, Neil Wilson, Marc Di Duca, Oliver Berry, Etain O'Carroll, Fionn Davenport
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 19, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.