'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Scandinavia includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Scandinavia.
This guide is the result of months of research by 8 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Scandinavia, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Scandinavia:
- Full color styling and images
- Clear, easy-to-read color maps
- A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
- Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
- Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
- Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
- Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Culture, Food, and an A-Z survival guide.
Special eBook enhancements
- Scalable maps - enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
- Comprehensive interlinking - to enable you to seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Add notes - touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Dictionary - look up the meaning of any word
- Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Andy Symington, Becky Ohlsen, Mark Elliott, Anthony Ham, Simon Richmond, Carolyn Bain, Fran Parnell, Cristian Bonetto
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 22, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.