'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Australia guide book and includes:
- Perth & Western Australia chapters
- Understanding Australia
- Perth & Western Australia maps
In Western Australia you can wander along a beach for hours without seeing a footprint in the sand, be one of a handful of campers stargazing in a national park, or bushwalk for days without seeing a soul.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Perth & Western Australia, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Perth & Western Australia.
- Understanding Australia: Australia Today, History, Environment, Food & Wine, Sport
- Perth, Fremantle, Around Perth, the Southwest, South Coast, Southern Outback, Dryandra to Hyden, Sunset & Turquoise Coasts, Great Northern Highway, Batavia Coast, Shark Bay, Gascoyne Coast, Coral Coast & the Pilbara, the Kimberley
Lonely Planet's Australia guide is researched and written by: Charles Rawlings-Way, Sarah Gilbert, Meg Worby, Penny Watson, Peter Dragicevich, Steve Waters, Paul Harding, Miriam Raphael, Regis St. Louis, Virginia Maxwell, Jayne D'Arcy, Catherine Le Nevez, Brett Atkinson
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.