List Price: $ 9.99
Save 14 % off List Price
Ningxia and Inner Mongolia - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest China guide book and includes:
- Ningxia and Inner Mongolia chapters
- Understanding China
- Ningxia and Inner Mongolia maps
Ningxia is a raw landscape of stark mountains and dusty plains sliced in two by the Yellow River, while the Mongolia of your dreams exists off the tourist route, amid the sands of the Badain Jaran Desert or the grassy plains of Haila'er.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Ningxia and Inner Mongolia, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Ningxia and Inner Mongolia.
- Understanding China: China Today, History, People of China, Religion & Beliefs, Chinese Cuisine, Arts & Architecture, China's Landscape, Martial Arts of China
- Yinchuan & around, Zhongwei & around, Guyuan & around, Hohhot & around, Baotou & around, Genghis Khan Mausoleum, Cave Temple, Shang-Du (Xanadu), Haila'er & around and Manzhouli
Lonely Planet's China guide is researched and written by: Damian Harper, Min Dai, Michael Kohn, Robert Kelly, Daniel McCrohan, Shawn Low, Bradley Mayhew, Piera Chen, Chung Wah Chow, Christopher Pitts, David Eimer
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 14, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.