List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Lyon & the Rhone Valley - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest France guide book and includes:
- Lyon & the Rhone Valley chapters
- Understanding France
- Lyon & the Rhone Valley maps
Grand old Lyon is France's third-largest metropolis and its gastronomic capital. Downstream, the Rhone forges past centuries-old Cotes du Rhone vineyards yielding some of France's most-respected reds.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Lyon & the Rhone Valley, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Lyon & the Rhone Valley.
- Understanding France: France Today, History, The French, Bon Appetit, French Wine, The Arts, Architecture, Lyrical Landscapes
- Lyon, Beaujolais, Perouges, La Dombes, Vienne, Valence & around, Montelimar, Gorges de L'Ardeche.
Lonely Planet's France guide is researched and written by: Nicola Williams, Alexis Averbuck, Stuart Butler, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Steve Fallon, Oliver Berry, Daniel Robinson, Kerry Christiani, John Vlahides, Catherine Le Nevez, Miles Roddis, Emilie Filou
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.