List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Great Glen & Lochaber - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Scotland's Highlands & Islands guide book and includes:
- Great Glen & Lochaber chapter
- Understand Scotland's Highlands & Islands
- Great Glen & Lochaber maps
From Fort William, base camp for climbing Ben Nevis, the Road to the Isles leads past the gorgeous beaches of Arisaig and Morar to Mallaig, the jumping-off point for the islands of Skye, Eigg and Rum.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Great Glen & Lochaber, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Great Glen & Lochaber.
- Understand Scotland's Highlands & Islands: Scotland's Highlands & Islands Today, History, Highland Culture, Landscapes & Wildlife, the Scottish Larder, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Inverness & around, Culloden Battlefield, Fort George, Nairn, Cawdor, Brodie Castle, West of Inverness, Beauly, Strathglass & Glen Affric, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit, Fort Augustus, the Caledonian Canal, the Road to Skye, Loch Cluanie, Eilean Donan Castle, Glen Shiel & Kintail, Glenelg, Kyle of Lochalsh, Fort William & around, Glen Nevis, Nevis Range, Corpach to Loch Lochy, Glen Spean & Glen Roy, the Caledonian Canal, Glen Coe, East of Glencoe, Glencoe Village, Glen Coe & Glen Etive Walk, Kinlochleven, Ardgour & Ardnamurchan, Salen to Lochailort, Road to the Isles, Glenfinnan, Arisaig & Morar, Mallaig and Knoydart Peninsula.
Lonely Planet's Scotland's Highlands & Islands guide is researched and written by Neil Wilson.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 14, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.