'Blue skies. Spanish architecture. Lush greenery. World-class shelling. This is Fort Myers & Sanibel.'
Experience the beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel!
Lush greenery, pristine beaches and vibrant wildlife combine with history, fine dining and shopping in a medley that will satisfy hardcore wilderness explorers, families and amateur naturalists alike.
This guide covers:
- Beaches: Beautiful beaches of every style, including world-class shelling, secluded white sand and sunset cocktails
- Nature & eco travel: From pristine beaches to wetlands and wildlife refuges, there's a palpable sense of green in the air
- History & culture: Meet the pioneers, from the Calusa Indians to the Koreshan, and lively artists colonies
- Entertainment: Be it shopping or nightlife, Lee County's got you covered, from jazz bars to dives and boutiques to megachains
- Dining: Everything from bargain seafood joints overlooking the water to ethnic eats and heavenly fusions
- Sport & activities: Get your hiking boots on, your kayak prepped, your bicycle oiled and yourself out of doors
Special eBook enhancements:
- Scalable maps - zoom in for greater detail
- Comprehensive interlinking - seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Add notes - touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Adam Karlin
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 10, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.