List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Counties Wicklow & Kildare - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Ireland guide book and includes:
- Counties Wicklow & Kildare chapter
- Understand Ireland
- Counties Wicklow & Kildare maps
Wicklow is home to one of Ireland's most stunning landscapes, replete with dramatic glacial valleys, soaring mountain passes and archaeological treasures. Kildare is a prosperous farming county, with some of the most lucrative thoroughbred stud farms in the world.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Counties Wicklow & Kildare, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Counties Wicklow & Kildare.
- Understand Ireland: Ireland Today, History, Irish Way of Life, Music, Literary Ireland, Irish Landscapes, Sporting Ireland, Directory, Transport, Glossary and Language
- County Wicklow, Wicklow Mountains, Western Wicklow, The Coast, Southern Wicklow, Along The Grand Canal, Newbridge & The Curragh, Kildare Town and Donnelly's Hollow to Castledermot.
Lonely Planet's Ireland guide is researched and written by: Fionn Davenport, Neil Wilson, Etain O'Carroll, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 22, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.