List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Counties Wexford, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Ireland guide book and includes:
- Counties Wexford, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny chapter
- Understand Ireland
- Counties Wexford, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny maps
Wexford and Waterford are wreathed with sandy beaches, thatched fishing villages, seaside towns and remote peninsulas. County Carlow offers farm-filled spaces, country lodgings and flowering estates. County Kilkenny's namesake city has a castle, cathedral, medieval lanes and cracking pubs and eateries.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Counties Wexford, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Counties Wexford, Waterford, Carlow & Kilkenny.
- Understand Ireland: Ireland Today, History, Irish Way of Life, Music, Literary Ireland, Irish Landscapes, Sporting Ireland, Directory, Transport, Glossary and Language
- County Wexford, Wexford Town & around, Rosslare Strand, Rosslare Harbour & around, Kilmore Quay, Saltee Islands, Hook Peninsula & around, New Ross, Ferns, Mt Leinster, County Waterford, Waterford City, Curraghmore Estate, Southeast County Waterford, Tramore, The Copper Coast, Dungarvan, Ring Peninsula, Cappoquin & around, Lismore, Northern County Waterford, County Carlow, Carlow Town & around, Ballon, Borris & around, St Mullins, County Kilkenny, Kilkenny City, Central Kilkenny and Northern Kilkenny.
Lonely Planet's Ireland guide is researched and written by: Fionn Davenport, Neil Wilson, Etain O'Carroll, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.