List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Counties Limerick & Tipperary - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Ireland guide book and includes:
- Counties Limerick & Tipperary chapter
- Understand Ireland
- Counties Limerick & Tipperary maps
Treasures abound in the lush, green countryside of County Limerick and its vibrant city streets. County Tipperary has rolling hills, rich farmland and deep valleys bordered by soaring mountains. In both counties, ancient Celtic sites, medieval abbeys and other relics await discovery.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Counties Limerick & Tipperary, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Counties Limerick & Tipperary.
- Understand Ireland: Ireland Today, History, Irish Way of Life, Music, Literary Ireland, Irish Landscapes, Sporting Ireland, Directory, Transport, Glossary and Language
- County Limerick, Limerick City & around, Adare & around, County Tipperary, Tipperary Town, Cashel & around, Cahir, Mitchelstown Caves, Clonmel & around, Fethard, Carrick-On-Suir, Roscrea and Nenagh & around.
Lonely Planet's Ireland guide is researched and written by: Fionn Davenport, Neil Wilson, Etain O'Carroll, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.