List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Counties Down & Armagh - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Ireland guide book and includes:
- Counties Down & Armagh chapter
- Understand Ireland
- Counties Down & Armagh maps
County Down's treasures include sparkling lakes, bird-haunted mud-flats, an ancient monastery and the picturesque Ards Peninsula. County Armagh is largely rural, with low, rugged hills and lush orchards and fields, and Ireland's ecclesiastical capital, Armagh city, in the middle.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Counties Down & Armagh, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Counties Down & Armagh.
- Understand Ireland: Ireland Today, History, Irish Way of Life, Music, Literary Ireland, Irish Landscapes, Sporting Ireland, Directory, Transport, Glossary and Language
- County Down, Central County Down, Belfast to Bangor, Ards Peninsula, Newtownards & around, Strangford Lough, Killyleagh, Downpatrick, Lecale Peninsula, Newcastle & around, Mourne Mountains, Mournes Coast Road, Newry, County Armagh, South Armagh and Armagh City & around.
Lonely Planet's Ireland guide is researched and written by: Fionn Davenport, Neil Wilson, Etain O'Carroll, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.