List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Basque Country, Navarra & La Rioja - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Spain guide book and includes:
- Basque Country, Navarra & La Rioja chapters
- Understanding Spain
- Basque Country, Navarra & La Rioja maps
The jade hills and drizzle-filled skies of this pocket of Spain are quite a contrast to the popular image of the country. The Basques, the people who inhabit this corner, also consider themselves different. They claim to be the oldest Europeans and to speak the original European language.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Basque Country, Navarra & La Rioja, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Basque Country, Navarra & La Rioja.
- Understanding Spain : Spain Today, History, Architecture, Spain's Food & Wine, Spain's Passions
- Basque Country, Bilbao, the Central Basque Coast, San Sebastian, Vitoria, Navarra, Pamplona, the Pyrenees, La Rioja, Logrono, La Rioja Wine Region.
Lonely Planet's Spain guide is researched and written by: Anthony Ham, Josephine Quintero, Stuart Butler, Damien Simonis, Brendan Sainsbury, John Noble, Zora O'Neill, Miles Roddis
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.