Stop Sabotaging Your Career : 8 Proven Strategies to Succeed--in Spite of Yourself
--Anne Fisher, "Ask Annie" columnist, Fortune magazine
WANT MORE PAY...PERKS...OR A PROMOTION?
STOP BEING YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY-
AND GET AHEAD INSTEAD!
If you've been passed over for a well-deserved promotion, overlooked even when your ideas are great, or denied the bonus you counted on-don't blame the system or your boss. Chances are you've been sabotaging your own career.
Now internationally recognized executive coach and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Lois P. Frankel shows you how the qualities you thought were your strengths may actually be hurting your career. Newly revised for today's tough competition and current marketplace conditions, STOP SABOTAGING YOUR CAREER offers the secret strategies and psychological tactics you can put in place today to achieve success tomorrow. Don't miss:
- How to expertly assess the corporate playing field and spot the boundaries you should not cross
- Why the Popeye philosophy-"I yam who I yam"-keeps you on the bottom rung of the ladder
- Why expertise in your field just isn't enough-and what critical factors boost your credibility...and visibility
- How an astonishing recent discovery about communication can get you noticed, admired, and respected
- What fast-trackers know-and you can learn-that will advance your career faster.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 23, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.