Understand your rights and responsibilities as an employer
Small business owners can't afford to learn from their mistakes, especially as regards employment law. This book keeps you onside with the law and onside with your staff too. From hiring and firing through to dealing with wages, pensions, and maternity leave, you'll discover what to do, what not to do, and how to get it right first time.
Discover how to
* Recruit and retain a happy workforce
* Draw up a fair employment contract
* Understand Health and Safety Laws
* Make redundancies the right way
* Manage staff holiday and disciplinary issues
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 18, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.