If you're preparing for The American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers' (AIPB) bookkeeping certification test, you need an easy- to-follow test-preparation guide that gets you up to speed quickly in all of the bookkeeping basics, from setting up a company's books and recording transactions to managing employee payroll, handling government paperwork, and closing out the books. You need Bookkeeping Workbook For Dummies.
With demonstration problems, complementary examples, and multiple-choice questions you'll find in this user-friendly primer, you'll sharpen your bookkeeping skills for the real world as you increase your ability to perform well on any test. Chapter quizzes let check your progress as you go, and step-by-step answers show you where you went wrong (or right) each problem. You'll feel your confidence --and competence--growing as you learn how to:
* Perform a wide variety of financial transactions
* Use key concepts and skills with real-world bookkeeping problems
* Design a bookkeeping system
* Track day-to-day business operations
* Keep journals for active accounts
* Use blank working papers and spread sheets
* Handle cash entries and develop internal controls
* Calculate and pay employee withholding taxes
* Depreciate assets
* Prove out your books at year's end
* Prepare tax returns as set up for a new year
Complete with Top Ten lists for managing cash, monitoring accounts, and finding additional helpful resources, Bookkeeping Workbook For Dummies is the test-prep guide you need to help you ace the certification test and speed your way into a successful and rewarding career.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 07, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.