Accurate and complete bookkeeping is crucial to any business owner, but it's also important to those who work with the business, such as investors, financial institutions, and employees. People both inside and outside the business all depend on a bookkeeper's accurate recordings.
Bookkeeping For Dummies provides the easy and painless way to master this crucial art. You'll be able to manage your own finances to save money and grow your business. This straightforward, no-nonsense guide shows you the basics of bookkeeping--from recording transactions to producing balance sheets and year-end reports. Discover how to:
* Outline your financial road map with a chart of accounts
* Keep journals of cash transactions
* Set up your computerized books
* Control your books, your records, and your money
* Buy and track your purchases
* Record sales returns and allowances
* Determine your employee [is "employee" necessary here*] staff's net pay
* Maintain employee records
* Prepare your books for year's end
* Report results and start over
* Produce an income statement
* Complete year-end payroll and reports
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 01, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.