Updated, full-color guide to creating dynamic websites with WordPress 3.6
In this updated new edition, bestselling For Dummies author and WordPress expert Lisa Sabin-Wilson makes it easy for anyone with a basic knowledge of the WordPress software to create a custom site using complementary technologies such as CSS, HTML, PHP, and MySQL. You'll not only get up to speed on essential tools and technologies and further advance your own design skills, this book also gives you pages of great case studies, so you can see just how other companies and individuals are creating compelling, customized, and cost-effective websites with WordPress.
- Shows you how to incorporate WordPress templates, graphic design principles, HTML, CSS, and PHP to build one-of-a-kind websites
- Explains how to create an effective navigation system, choose the right color palette and fonts, and select different layouts
- Reveals how you can tweak existing website designs with available themes, both free and premium
- Provides numerous case studies to illustrate techniques and processes, and the effects you can achieve
- Discusses how you can translate your design skills into paid work
Want to create cost-effective and fantastic websites with WordPress? This do-it-yourself book will get you there.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 15, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.