Potlucks are a great way to get friends and relatives together without the pricey grocery or restaurant bill! In this cookbook, veteran cook Linda Larsen gives you an array of options for every meal and course. In addition, easy-to-understand icons indicate whether a recipe is easy, healthy, quick, or inexpensive. Everything you need to host, or attend, a successful potluck is here, including:
* 300 tasty and creative recipes
* Tips for transporting food safely
* Indications of whether a recipe can be made ahead of time
* Menu suggestions for a variety of potluck parties
Guests can make the dishes on their own and bring them to the host's home, or they can all gather in the host's kitchen and make them together. With this book, cooking for the perfect potluck party has never been easier!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
F&W Media, Inc.
September 29, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.