Freelance Writing tips to help you...
- acquire the basic skills to become a successful freelance writer
- write punchy pitches for a wide range of newspapers and magazines
- enter the exciting world of internet writing and blogging
- develop your skills at writing short stories and specialist articles
- increase your earning potential from commercial writing
Hold the front page! If you have a flair for writing, you will find this book a fantastic aid for unlocking your literary potential, either commercially or as a hobby. Whether you want to write articles for newspapers, magazines, the internet or even stage & screen, Linda's tips and advice will help you get started as a freelance writer. They include formulating your writing from first submission to final copy and help on copyright and marketing yourself.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Greatest Guides Limited
July 11, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.