A practical, creative guide for planting or redesigning a church and developing leaders
Written by Linda Bergquist and Allan Karr, two experienced church planters and mentors/teachers, Church Turned Inside Out offers church leaders a new way to think about how their churches are run. Taking cues from the world of business and offering a multi-disciplined and leading-edge approach, the authors stress the importance of incorporating the design process when establishing a new church or planning the ongoing future of an established church. This groundbreaking book also includes ideas for becoming a more effective church leader.
* Offers a practical perspective and a multi-disciplinary approach to establishing a new church or running an existing one
* Includes important lessons for nurturing church leadership skills
* Shows how to honor a church's purpose while embracing its unique culture
* Contains a wealth of illustrative models, examples, charts, and other visual aides
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 27, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.