When you need quick answers for developing or debugging Java programs, this pocket guide provides a handy reference to the standard features of the Java programming language and its platform. You’ll find helpful programming examples, tables, figures, and lists, as well as supplemental information about topics including the Java Scripting API, third-party tools, and the basics of the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Updated for new features through Java SE 7, this little book is an ideal companion, whether you’re in the office, in the lab, or on the road.
- Quickly find Java language details, such as naming conventions, fundamental types, and object-oriented programming elements
- Get details on the Java SE 7 platform, including development basics, memory management, concurrency, and generics
- Browse through basic information on NIO 2.0, the G1 Garbage Collector, and Project Coin (JSR-334) features
- Get supplemental references to development, CM, and test tools; libraries; IDEs; and Java-related scripting languages
- Find information to help you prepare for the Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 7 Programmer I exam
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 08, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.