Counselor and author Leslie Vernick has discovered that many people pray, "Lord, I just want to be happy!" With candor, Leslie reveals that readers don't need new circumstances but a new perspective to discover true happiness. With biblical insight, Leslie guides readers to take simple steps as they...
* recognize and change habits that, day by day, keep them from experiencing happiness
* make good choices and learn from mistakes without beating themselves up
* develop the skills that enable them to let go of negative and painful emotions more quickly
* transform difficult circumstances so they can live with gratitude, joy, and purpose
Application questions help readers work godly thinking, as well as healthy skills and habits, into their lives and hearts. They'll discover that, even if nothing changes in their circumstances, their inner chains can be broken and they can go free...into a new path of real hope and happiness.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
October 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.