Sherlock Holmes and the Needle's Eye : The World's Greatest Detective Tackles the Bible's Ultimate Mysteries
Embark on a journeythrough the Old and New Testament with Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson asthey explore exotic and spice-laden places in search of clues.
The detective and the doctor travel back intime with the help of a Moriarty-designed time machine to investigate ten Bibledestinations, unlocking clues to ten Bible mysteries. The most fascinatingcrime cases are those that are already solved, those that have beeninvestigated by the police and brought to a swift, satisfying, and almostinevitable conclusion. So it is with Bible stories which the reader mayconsider familiar and unremarkable. But under close scrutiny these stories giveup their hidden clues, their long kept secrets. Like a jewel newly polished,they sparkle and shine with a fresh, introspective light.
While traveling back in time to witnesscertain scenes, Holmes and Watson unravel ten different Biblical mysteries,including the following:
· The Hanging Tree: Why did Ahithophel hang himself?
· Righteous Blood is Red: Is Zechariah the son of Berekiah orJehoiada in Matthew 23?
· You Miss, You Die: Why did David take five stones against Goliath?
· Dead Man Walking: Why did Jesus delay in coming to Lazarus in John11?
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 06, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.