Thoroughly revised and updated--the go-to book for OCD sufferers who want to master their fears and take charge of their lives
The first comprehensive guide to treating obsessive compulsive disorder based on clinically proven behavioral therapy techniques, Dr. Lee Baer's Getting Control has been providing OCD sufferers with information and relief for more than twenty years. In the same easy-to-understand format as the original, this updated edition includes:
* Cutting-edge behavioral therapy techniques
* Breakthrough advances in neuroscience
* Brand new material on hoarding
* Expanded sections on how families can help OCD sufferers
* The latest diagnostic standards as outlined by the American Psychiatric Association
* A completely revised list of resources
OCD sufferers and their loved ones will find everything they need to assess their symptoms, set realistic goals, and create specific therapeutic exercises for managing this disorder.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 26, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.