Check out Laurel's:
* Dos and Don'ts for Online Dating to become a pro at sifting through online dating profiles to find the guy who's right for you.
* Date Night Etiquette Overview to connect with your guy and keep him wanting more
* Top 8 Skinny Chicks' Diet Cheats for easy ways to cut your calories
* Workouts While Watching TV or Getting Ready to Go Out for some no-sweat ways to get in shape without having to join a gym.
For even more quickie tips and fast-fix solutions, don't miss the full book, QuickieChick's Cheat Sheet to Life, Love, Food, Fitness, Fashion, and Finance on a Less Than Fabulous Budget, coming May 2012.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
St. Martin's Griffin
April 23, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.
Excerpt from QuickieChick Guide-Fit to Flirt by Laurel House
QUICKIECHICK GUIDE: FIT TO FLIRT (Chapter 1)
Getting Your Flirt On
How to Flirt
There is an art to the flirt, a dance, a rhythm. You don't want to come across as too coy or too trashy, or too submissive or too abrasive. You want to dance along the center in a controlled yet effervescent manner that makes you look sexy and makes him feel sexy. If you know how to work your "magic," you can reel in almost any guy in mere minutes. But it's a juggling act, one that combines the eyes, body, lips, voice, and words. It's also am individualized act, playing to your personal strengths and shading your weaknesses. Flirting well takes practice, but more than anything, it takes confidence--true or faked. Either one, honestly, is fine. Even if you're faking it at first, once you get the hang of it you'll be a natural.