Money Girl's Post-Graduation Survival Guide : Set Yourself Up for Financial Success
reviously published as part of MONEY GIRL'S SMART MOVES TO GROW RICH
Tired of worrying about your financial situation but aren't sure what to do or where to start? Stop stressing! No matter how much you earn (or how much you owe) you can take control of your money--and it won't be nearly as hard as you think.
Millions of people already benefit from the expert advice Laura D. Adams dispenses in her weekly Money Girl podcast and know firsthand that little changes can lead to big rewards. Laura doesn't tell you what you can and can not buy with your own hard-earned money; instead, she gives you guidance, tips, and tricks you need to make the most of it by finding out how to:
- Assess your current financial situation and set achievable, realistic goals
- Get out of debt faster--and stay out for good
- Manage your 401(k) or Roth IRA like a pro
- Use the most up-to-date technology to make managing your money much easier
-And much more!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
St. Martin's Griffin
July 18, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.