List Price: $ 15.95
Save 25 % off List Price
The Everything Pregnancy Nutrition Book : What To Eat To Ensure A Healthy Pregnancy
When you're pregnant, you're eating for two-or maybe more! You need to eat right-and this book shows you what that means, meal by meal. The Everything Pregnancy Nutrition Book helps you break down all that confusing information about prenatal vitamins, calorie counting, and smart food shopping. From getting healthy before conceiving to staying fit through each stage of pregnancy, you can shape your eating and exercise habits to contribute positively to your well-being-and ultimately, your baby's.
The Everything Pregnancy Nutrition Book helps you design a well-balanced diet that's right for you and your baby, whether you're a teenage mother-to-be, an older expecting mom, or somewhere in between.
With this engaging and enlightening book at your side you can:
* Get the real deal on controversial foods such as fish, tea, wine, and cheese
* Avoid harmful food additives and over-the-counter medications
* Make informed decisions in the supermarket and kitchen
* Indulge some cravings-and beat others
* Learn the best ways to cope with the discomforts of pregnancy
* Assess which vitamins and minerals are most important during each trimester
* Develop an effective pregnancy exercise routine
* Introduce your newborn to healthy foods
* Adopt a post-pregnancy eating plan
Complete with tips on prenatal care for your baby and methods for regaining your pre-baby figure, The Everything Pregnancy Nutrition Book is your complete resource for planning a healthy pregnancy from beginning to end!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
F&W Media, Inc.
September 29, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.