4 Ingredients Gluten-Free : More Than 400 New and Exciting Recipes All Made with 4 or Fewer Ingredients and All Gluten-Free!
Cooking Gluten-free is as easy as 1-2-3...4 INGREDIENTS
Imagine mouthwatering Buckwheat Pancakes, Sun-Dried Pesto Pasta, Pork with Parmesan Polenta, and a decadent serving of Orange Ricotta Pudding. All can be prepared using four or fewer ingredients--gluten-free!
Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham, the internationally bestselling authors who brought you 4 Ingredients, have once again created more than 400 quick, easy, and delicious recipes that require only four ingredients. This time, however, they all meet the specific requirements for a gluten-free diet. Included are fantastic dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and entertaining, as well as gluten-free lunch box meals and recipes for babies and toddlers.
With 4 Ingredients Gluten-Free, home chefs will learn how to:
* Make weeknight family dinners simple, special, and healthy for anyone in the family who is gluten intolerant.
* Provide delicious, home-cooked meals and spend less money.
* Cook with fewer utensils--1 teaspoon, 1 tablespoon, and 1 measuring cup!
* Spend less time at the sink. Four ingredients for each dish means less cleanup!
Find out what home chefs all over the world have already discovered. 4 Ingredients Gluten-Free is perfect for the busy, budget-conscious, health-minded cook!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.