The tools you need to enrich the performance-appraisal experience as you streamline the process
Whether you're a manger looking to implement employee appraisals for the first time, concerned with improving the quality and effectiveness of the appraisal process, or simply trying to save time and mental anguish Performance Appraisals & Phrases For Dummies provides the tools you need to save time and energy while presenting fair and accurate evaluations that foster employee growth.
This convenient, portable package includes a full-length appraisal phrasebook featuring over 3,200 spot-on phrases and plenty of quick-hitting expert tips on making the most out of the process. You'll also receive online access to writable, customizable sample evaluation forms other timesaving resources.
* Includes more than 3,200 phrases for clear, and helpful evaluations
* Helps make evaluations faster, more effective, and far less stressful
* Offers far more advice and coaching than other performance appraisal books
* Serves as an ideal guide for managers new to the appraisal process
With expert advice from Ken Lloyd, a nationally recognized consultant and author, Performance Appraisals and Phrases For Dummies makes the entire process easier, faster, and more productive for you and your employees.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.