Make Excel do the math and make sense of your data
Use the Insert Function dialog box, array formulas and functions, and more
Excel 2007 has more than 500 built-in functions. This book looks at the top 150, so you can find out which ones will make your life easier. Want to compare a 15-year mortgage to a 30-year mortgage? Forecast expenses for your college freshman? See how your online business is doing? Here's the fun and easy way!
Discover how to
* Create worksheets to track costs and revenue
* Tell the difference among average, median, and mode
* Work with statistical functions
* Develop forecasts and track trends
* Manipulate strings and work with database functions
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 29, 2007
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.