If you are considering investing in a pre-packaged commercial property such as an office tower or a retail shopping center, Effortless Cash Flow: The ABC's of TICs (Tenant in Common properties) will guide you through the process and help you weigh the pros and cons of this type of investment.
The worlds of commercial real estate, securities, finance, and law are intricately woven together in a TIC investment. Author Kathy Heshelow is a seasoned commercial real estate broker and licensed securities representative who shares varied personal experiences as she leads you through the complex structure of TIC investments. Heshelow provides basic overviews and thoroughly answers such common questions as:
* Why are TIC properties so popular?
* What is the 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange?
* Are TIC properties considered real estate or securities?
* Who are the professionals involved in the TIC transaction?
* What are the pros, cons, and steps to investment?
Today's world offers more for investors than ever before. If you are contemplating a TIC investment, Effortless Cash Flow: The ABC's of TICs (Tenant in Common properties) will help you make an educated investment decision and decipher the inherent advantages and disadvantages.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 20, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.