List Price: $ 9.99
Save 14 % off List Price
Fast Living Slow Ageing : How To Age Less, Look Great, Live Longer, Get More
Take control of the ageing process and live a full, vital and longer life. This book will
empower you to live your life in peak physical and emotional health and with more
zest, right up until the day you die.
* Discover what really works to slow the ageing process; read the latest science
so you can learn what to do and when to do it.
* Transform your life over time and become the person of your dreams; there
are no quick fixes when it comes to stopping ageing, no anti-ageing, just slow.
* Apply the 'slow ageing' principles to best navigate your choices, not just for 12
weeks, but for the rest of your life.
* Proven ways to successful ageing -- support your learning with a planning and
implementation framework that really works.
* The easy-to-follow 'slow ageing' program will have you enjoying a healthier diet,
clearer skin, better physical fitness and mental resilience.
Assembled by a team of 50 scientists, doctors and other health practitioners as
well as informed consumers, this ground-breaking book is the culmination of the
biggest collaborative effort on this topic ever attempted.
Spend 5 hours reading this book, spend just 50 days doing what you read,
and spend the rest of your longer, healthier life being pleased you did!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 05, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.