Like your fantasy edgy and sophisticated? FANTASY MAGAZINE is quickly becoming known as the literary home of the next generation of mythcrafters -- featuring authors from Caitlin R. Kiernan to Hal Duncan, it's no wonder StrangeHorizons.com calls FANTASY MAGAZINE "quite wonderful and very exciting."
This November 2008 Issue contains:
1. "The Nest Building Habits of Children Inclined to Ornithomancy and Other Such Auguries" by Berrien C. Henderson (fiction)
2. Top 12 Latin Superheroes, by Ben Francisco (article)
Randym Thoughts: Why We Need Scientist Heroes Again, by Randy Henderson (article)
3. "Scatter and Return, the Eyes of the Princess" by Willow Fagan (fiction)
4. Pre-Columbian Cultures in Film, by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (article)
5. "The Black-Iron Drum" by Von Carr (fiction)
6. Diversity in Speculative Fiction, by Paula R. Stiles (article)
7. "When I Was a Witch" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman (fiction)
8. Ten Things You Should Know About Twilight, by Genevieve Valentine (article)
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Wild Side Press
December 06, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.