Harness the power of this versatile camera and maximize every feature
Your Nikon D300s is known for its awesome performance in low-light conditions, its super-powerful 51-point autofocus system, and the really, really long list of ways you can customize it. This friendly guide is known for making it easy to use every one of these features. Get the scoop here, and you'll start getting excited about what you can create!
* When quality counts -- learn when to shoot RAW and when to use JPEG or TIFF
* Master exposure -- enjoy the ease of Programmed Auto mode, then step up to shutter-priority auto, aperture-priority auto, or manual exposure
* Capture perfect color -- create custom white balance settings, choose the best color space, and fine-tune colors
* Decipher the lingo -- make sense of technical terms such as bit depth, compression, metadata, and more
* Flash forward -- take advantage of Flash Compensation, FV Lock, commander mode, and other flash options
Open the book and find:
* How to set up your camera for the way you shoot
* Tips on controlling depth of field
* How to capture action with Dynamic Area autofocus
* Steps for processing RAW files in the camera
* How to use dual memory card slots
* Help with recording HD movies
* Advice on handling tricky lighting situations
* How to include copyright information and text comments in picture files
* Get the most from every menu option
* Adjust the camera controls and shooting modes to get the results you want
* Manipulate exposure, focus, and color to suit your creative vision
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.