What are grounds for dismissal? When is a person redundant? What about equal pay? Employment Law Checklists provides the first point of reference for anyone whose work brings them into contact with employment law or human resources issues. The new edition of this practical and accessible guide to employment law has been fully updated to include developments in equality legislation, family friendly laws, TUPE, and statutory dispute provisions.
Combining concise, cogent analysis with an appealing and easy to use checklist format, this title provides quick answers to a wide variety of employment law problems. It sets out clearly and concisely all the points which must be considered and the procedures which must be followed before employment decisions are made. The law relating to each topic is briefly described, followed by step-by-step guidance on how to approach each issue.
The fourth edition of this title continues to present the law in a practical and user friendly format, bringing readers up to date with this fast-moving area of law.
* Contains a new section on statutory dispute provisions which impact on all sorts of cases
* Covers the full range of employment issues including TUPE, unfair dismissal, and equal pay
* Covers all recent developments in equality and discrimination legislation such as the Equality Act 2006 and the Equality and Human Rights Commission which came into force in October 2007
* Contains tables of recent tribunal awards for disability, sex, and race discrimination
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Oxford University Press, Incorporated
January 29, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.