Demystify the sushi bar experience
Stuffed with tips and tricks - you'll roll, press, and mold sushi like a pro!
From rolling sushi properly to presenting it with pizzazz, this book has everything you need to know to impress your friends with homemade maki-sushi (rolls) and nigiri-sushi (individual pieces). You'll find over 55 recipes from Tuna Sushi Rice Balls to Rainbow Rolls, plus handy techniques to demystify the art of sushi making - and make it fun!
Discover how to:
* Find the right equipment and ingredients
* Understand the special language of sushi
* Make fragrant sushi rice
* Prepare vegetarian and fish-free recipes
* Dish up sushi-friendly drinks and side dishes
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
April 01, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.