Revamp a flagging CV and stand above your competitors
Whether you're a tried-hand or a job newbie, winning your dream role is a difficult business if you don't have an impressive CV to back you up. This essential guide to planning and pitching a first-class CV gives you insider tips on what employers are looking for and how to get your CV noticed in a crowded market. Including sample CVs to give you inspiration, this book is the easiest way to a CV tune-up - and your next job.
* Know the marketplace - locate your dream job using the latest online and print directories and tailor your CV to each job role
* Make it powerful - populate your CV with winning content by identifying your core strengths and selling points
* Seize the opportunity - browse sample CVs for various industries and experience levels to find the right format for you
* Get it out there - find referees, circulate your CV and bag yourself an interview without being pushy
Open the book and find:
* Ways to get ahead with social networking sites, blogs and podcasts
* Tricks to turn a weak CV into a savvy selling tool
* Key words and powerful phrases tailored to various industries
* CV and application form tips for graduates
* Advice on re-entering employment after time away
* How to write a punchy cover letter
*Sample CVs to help you get yours just right
* Write and format a persuasive CV that will get you noticed
*Sell your best skills and highlight your achievements
*Bounce back from redundancy
*Use online recruitment methods
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 22, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.