Designed for people who want to tell a story their way, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Independent Filmmaking explains everything a budding auteur needs to know-- from literary development and financial and organizational pre-production to principal photography production, post-production assembly, exhibition and distribution, and more.
- The advent of desktop editing and a wide range of consumer cameras enable the average person to create a "film studio" at home
- A great "textbook" for novice filmmakers, whether film students or on-their- own auteurs
- The proliferation of film festivals around the world, many of which encourage submissions from "amateur" filmmakers, shows there are countless filmmakers who aren't learning the ropes in school
- Author has terrific credentials and has a feature-length script in development in Hollywood
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 01, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.